Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bob the Builder Cake


Bob the Builder, can you fix it ? Bob the Builder, yes we can.

Yes, We did it ! This vanilla cake is for Zhe Yuan's 3rd birthday.

I'm a slow but tidy worker, it took me more than 1hr playing with my colouring, trying to get the right shade for every part of Bob, at least as close as possible. CJ noticed that instead of grey I've coloured Bob's tools red, what a pair of sharp eyes she has, can't fool a kid nowadays !!

B has given me a Bob's figurine but I did not place it on top of the cake, in case it topple while transporting so I've asked her to place it on the cake when it's time to cut it.

Hope little Zhe Yuan likes my Bob the Builder cake.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ZY loved the cake - it got him singing Bob the Builder tune when he saw the cake! Thanks so much.

The picture was so well done that we decided not to put Bob's figurine when cutting the cake as your drawing was fantastic enough. Everyone thought that the cake was delicious! :)

Denise ^ ChickyEGG said...

aiyoooh! !! so cute o !
I know who is ZY ! Terri's nephew? haha, he is a cute boy!

Terri @ A Daily Obsession said...

haha, wish he was my nephew/son then i can have him over everyday not only fridays.

beautiful cake. told u, b, don't get your cakes anywhere else but here!

p.s n he sang the bob song so randomly last week. so cute!

ganache-ganache said...

B, Denise, Terri : Thank You !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails