Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pumpkin Muffins



Oh dear I've been so busy lately, just realized it has been more than 10 days since I last posted !

I've been trying to clear my freezer last week & have not been doing marketing since then. I've thrown away little containers of sauces that I've frozen for later use, since I won't be cooking for a while. There's still 2 containers of pumpkin puree in my freezer, one portion I've made some pumpkin & honey buns , another portion for the pumpkin muffins I'm posting now.

This is the link to the original recipe, from a Hong Kong blog & it's in Mandarin.
I've translated the recipe :

Ingredients :

110g Butter
60g Sugar
2 Eggs
20g Honey
150g Pumpkin puree
90g Flour
30g High protein flour
6g Baking powder
60g Sultanas

Cream butter & sugar until light & fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time & continue beating until smooth. Add honey & pumpkin puree to the mixture, mix until well combined. Add sifted flours & baking powder into the mixture, fold through. Lastly, add sultanas.

Fill muffin cups till 2/3 full, bake in preheated oven of 180C for 20-25 mins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks good! bake this on CNY, so can eat for b/fast. since the bakery shops wont open during CNY de la...
Gong Xi Fatt Chai ar! ;D


Luv,
ChickyEGG

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails