Thursday, April 8, 2010

Seafood Pasta With White Wine Sauce


Lately, I've been craving for the yummy seafood pasta at Restaurant Ember back home.

I was at Dome for lunch last Sunday & on their menu I saw a seafood pasta, so very naturally I ordered it. I was shocked when the pasta arrived, drenched in what looked like a can of carnation creamer. It was totally different from the picture on the menu & I had it sent back to the kitchen !

I attempted my own version of seafood pasta for dinner on Tuesday. I wouldn't say it was really yummy, at least the ingredients used were of good quality & good enough to satisfy my cravings.

Recipe :

500g Dried pasta (I've used vermicelli)
500g Prawns (peeled & deveined) & fish fillets
250g Scallops
2 Tbsp Olive oil
50g Butter (I've used Lurpak)
6 Cloves garlic, minced
1 Red chilli, deseeded & finely chopped
1 1/2 Cup White wine
2 Tomatoes, chopped
Flat leaf parsley, chopped, to garnish
Salt & pepper to taste

1. Cook pasta accordingly to package instructions. Drain & set aside.

2. In a large pan, heat olive oil with half the butter till warm, add garlic & chilli, cook for a few mins till fragrant. Add prawns & fish to pan, cook for a few mins, remove from pan with a slotted spoon when they're almost cooked & set aside. Add white wine & bring to boil, reduce heat & let simmer till slightly thick, add the remaining butter. Return the prawns & fish to the pan, followed by scallops & chopped tomatoes, season with salt & pepper.

Toss cooked pasta through the sauce, sprinkle with chopped parsley & serve.

1 comment:

انجين محمد said...

معلم بلاط بالدمام

معلم بلاط بالدمام يعمل على تنفيذ جميع المهام المطلوبة منه في وقت قياسي، كما يمتلك أحدث تشكيلة مميزة من جميع أنواع البلاط والذي يتناسب مع جميع الغرف والصالة وكذلك الحمام والمطابخ بألوان رائعه، كل ذلك يتم حين الاتصال بمعلم بلاط بالدمام نصلك على الفور، ونعمل على تقديم جميع الخدمات بأسعار مخفضة.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails