Saturday, October 24, 2009

October Celebration

Oh Gosh, I can't believe I've been missing my blog for over a month.

Time not just flies, it 'rockets' past me. I wish I could have more time, more extra time, so I could organise my schedule to do things that I really want to do : facial, massage....

I always look forward to October, which many birthdays fall in & I could share the joy with others.
I had a rather 'fun' birthday this year. For the past few years, it was always hubby, myself & the girls. This year, my Korean friends found out about my birthday & took me out for lunch. I really appreciated their thoughtfulness.
On another day, a week after my birthday, we had a gathering at a friend's house. A called me a day before the gathering to order a cake to bring over to the friend's house. I baked & brought the cake over, without realising anything. Half-way through the gathering, the cake was brought out by the host with the singing of birthday song. Everyone was looking around, not knowing who's birthday was it, including me. As they walked closer to me, I realised that it was for me !!! I was really caught by surprise & that made me feel like a little school girl. I was so touched by them, A, F & P. Thank you, my dear friends.

JF made me a card, with mummy sitting on our dining chair (am looking forward to it, very very soon ), with a 5-tier cake. I especially liked the chandelier hanging overhead !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails